Energy Star Rated Dehumidifier!
The Aprilaire Model 1820 Dehumidifier is ideal for confined crawlspace and basement applications.
The Aprilaire Model 1820 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for controlling humidity in basements or crawlspaces; protecting against structural damage, pests and mold. This model offers the same valuable feature sets available with our existing product line but in a more compact footprint. Built in the USA using quality anti-corrosion components, and includes the best warranty in the industry. With this 5 year bumper to bumper, you can install the Aprilaire knowing that you will have cleaner air, reduced risk of mold, controlled humidity levels, increased energy savings and years of worry free service. The 1820 delivers 70 pints of moisture removal, per day.
Model 1820 features:
- Removes up to 70 Pints (8 3/4 gallons) of moisture per day!
- Light Weight – At 56 pounds, the unit is easy to maneuver and position during installation and setup.
- Perfect for tight spaces — Our compact design (12.5” x 12.5” x 25”) allows you to install humidification solutions in cramped crawlspaces.
- Digital RH control— Do away with the wide variances typically seen with a mechanical dial and know that the space is being maintained at the desired humidity level.
- Powerful 200 CFM Blower — Maximum airflow allows for faster and more consistent environmental control in the space.
- Energy star — Meets Energy Star requirements resulting in an energy efficient unit that minimizes the impact on your utility bill.
- Wi-Fi external control — The 1820 is compatible with our Wi-Fi dehumidifier control.
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control.
- Freestanding (plug and play) or Inlet and Outlet ducted - Ducted with 8" flex duct or hard pipe
- MADE IN THE USA - Engineered and manufactured in Madison, WI, USA
SKU 101342 MPN 1820 UPC 686720182068 Brand Aprilaire Pack Size 1/ea UOM ea ABRPN 1820 Type Dehumidifier MFPN 1820 Warranty 5 Year Sub Type Whole House Efficiency Energy Star Voltage 120v Application Energy Star Whole Home Dehumidifier Size 70PPD
- Product Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Rick Black on Jul 10, 2018 6:26:00 PMThe model 1820 is designed for free standing applications such as basements, rooms, and crawlspaces. Ductwork can be used within those applications. This model is NOT designed to be connected to HVAC systems. For connecting to HVAC systems, use the models 1830, 1850, or 1870.Answer by: Rick Black (Admin) on Jul 10, 2018 6:37:00 PM